1. Haweswater the most easterly lake in the Lake District easily accessible from the M6.
2. Ambleside to Troutbeck over Wansfell: spectatular panoramic views from Wansfell Pike over Windermere
3.Rydal to Grasmere via Alcock Tarn: a walk around Rydal Water and Grasmere in Wordsworth country.
4.Skelwith Bridge to Elterwater over Loughrigg Fell: a walk over Loughrigg Fell with a panoramic view of the Lake District.
5. Airton - Malham Cove: a beautiful walk along the upper reaches of the River Aire combined with the dramatic limestone landscape of Malham Cove.
6. Malham to Malham Tarn and Gordale Scar: exploring many of the unique limestone features around Malham
7. Wharfedale; Linton to Kilnsey: exploring many of the features of this Yorkshire Dale
8. Upper Wharfedale: Arncliffe to Buckden: visiting the lovely villages of Arncliffe, Kettlewell, Starbotton, Buckden. and Litton in Littondale
9. Dentdale - A walk around Dent
10.Horton in Ribblesdale to Pen-y-ghent and Helwith Bridge : Pen-y-ghent needs no description; a lovely varied walk in Ribblesdale
11. Ingleborough - A classic walk around the second highest mountain in Yorkshire
12. Appletreewick to Simon's Seat - A much varied walk taking in the well known featre of Simon' Seat and part of the Dales Way through the Bolton Abbey Estate